1. Title of presentation: Choose a brief title (maximum of 100 characters) that clearly
describes the content. kindly avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in
the text after they are defined when first used.
2. Principal author: Name, highest educational degree obtained, email and complete
mailing address, cellphone numbers, institution.
3. Co-authors: their names, highest educational degree obtained, their institution
4. Abstract: Please ensure that your abstract contains no more than 300 words. Please
avoid diagrams, illustrations, tables, references or graphics in the abstract. Provide
maximum relevant information in the abstract. Use the following structure : The objective,
methods, results, conclusions.
5. Key-words: Please indicate 3 keywords for your abstract.
Poster presentation guidelines
1. A single static PowerPoint slide is permitted. No slide transitions, animations or 'movement' of any
description are allowed. The slide is to be presented from the beginning of the oration.
2. No additional electronic media (e.g. sound and video files) are permitted.
3. No additional props (e.g. costumes, musical instruments, laboratory equipment) are permitted.
4. Presentations are limited to 3 minutes maximum and competitors exceeding 3 minutes are
5. Presentations are to be spoken word (eg. no poems, raps or songs).
6. Presentations will be recorded by organizers prior to the event.
7. The decision of the adjudicating panel is final.
8. Presenter should log in for the poster presentation session of the conference and answer the
questions that are asked by the judges during the session